Friedrich Münch GMBH + Co KG
We are a family owned company internationally oriented with a long experience in manufacturing and marketing products and systems made of metal chain mail intended for individual protection, safety systems and architecture.
- 1920 Foundation of the company by Friedrich Münch in Mühlacker
- 1968 Launching of the first protective glove made of stainless chain mail welded rings
- 1990 Development of the first components of protection against the perforations for the ballistic protection vests
- 1999 Obtaining certification DIN IN ISO 9001
- 2001 Acquisition of the Swedish manufacturer Ergoflex
- 2002 Acquisition of the British manufacturer Manabo
- 2005 Design of chainmail in large width for use in the public domains and soldiers
- 2006 Foundation of the company proMesh GMBH for the manufacturing and marketing of the new design of chainmail alphamesh for use in architecture
- 2008 Building and enlargement of a new head office and production unit
1. Our staff form the backboneof our company and are the cornerstone of our business success. By promoting self-responsibility, training and communication, we are able to retain the highly motivated workforce that enjoy making our products and implement our customer service objectives.
2. Our vision of a highly motivated workforce is also reflected in the characteristics of our products.
- Co-operation are all attributes of our company, our success and our daily motivation.
For us, our partnership with our customers and suppliers means plain-spoken communication and the trustful co-operation necessary to ensure satisfaction and the success of all concerned.
3. We undertake to respect ethical business principles and put them into practice. As a member of the Caux Round Table (www.cauxroundtable.org)), we also make every effort both within and outside our business divisions to ensure the sustained implementation of ethical and social standards in the company and in its business relations.
4. As part of society, we engage in voluntary work and do our utmost to further the well-being of the public at large by providing targeted assistance for our children. As a founder member of “Kinder- und Jugendförderverein Enzkreis”, an association dedicated to promoting children and young people in the county of Enzkreis, we work with like-minded companies to further the health of our children and promote projects at our schools and training establishments aimed at preventing addiction and violence.
Products and applications
- Stab and slash proof equipment for the food processing industry and the textile and leather industry.
- Personal protective equipment made from chain mail for law enforcement and military purposes
- Fashion jewellery and accessories made from chain mail and scale mesh
- Theatre and film props
- Interior design
- Building frontage design
- Safety fences
- Chain mail made from stainless steel, titanium, aluminium, brass and precious
- Scale mesh made from aluminium, brass and special alloys